Malaysia Agro-Biotechnology Institute
Agro-Biotechnology Institute Malaysia (ABI) is one of the three Biotechnology Institutes under Malaysia's Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation. Founded on the 6th of June 2006, ABI is one of the initiatives born out of Malaysia's National Biotechnology Policy.
ABI undertakes Research, Development and Commercialisation projects related to agro-biotechnology in cooperation with various universities, research institutions and industry players.
YBrs. Dr. Mohd Nazir Basiran
Institut Agro-Bioteknologi Malaysia (ABI)
43400 Serdang, Selangor
Tel : 603 - 8949 5601
Fax : 603 - 8938 1035/1026
Malaysia Institute of Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
IPHARM is a multidisciplinary research institute that focuses its efforts on drug discovery and development. Through high impact R&D activities and strategic alliances with world-class research institutions, IPHARM aims to develop new pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals with commercialisation potential. IPHARM endeavors to accomplish the following:
- Identify niche areas in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical biotechnology by exploiting readily available natural resources in Malaysia.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical biotechnology R&D.
- Sustain prioritized R&D activities and adapt to the latest technology in drug discovery and development research areas
Prof. Dr. Habibah A. Wahab
Institut Farmaseutikal & Nutraseutikal Malaysia
Kementerian Sains, Teknologi & Inovasi (MOSTI)
Blok 5-A, Halaman Bukit Gambir
11700 Pulau Pinang
Tel : 604 - 652 1211
Fax : 604 - 656 3020
Malaysia Genome Institute
Genom Malaysia is a network-based not-for-profit organization undertaking basic and translational research aimed at the generation of new intellectual properties and technologies for economic development via large-scale collaborative projects in:
- 1. Comparative Genomics and Genetics
- 2. Structural and Synthetic Biology
- 3. Computational and Systems Biology
- 4. Metabolic Engineering
Institut Genom Malaysia
Kementerian Sains Teknologi Dan Inovasi
43000 Kajang, Selangor
Tel : 603 - 8926 7446
Fax : 603 - 8926 7972